Sunday 28 July 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

Well, where to start... what a week it's been.

I'VE SOLD MY HOUSE!!!

Yes, if you didn't hear the screams of delight from Glasgow (or more realistically my earlier tweets!) I am pleased to say that the house has now sold!

Four months on the market, three notes of interest, two formal offers...and one happy me!! (you can imagine me singing, badly, along to the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas!!!)

I've to be out of the house in just under 6 weeks and I have no idea where I'm going to move to. Eeek!!

I've been doing a bit of packing up and feeling mixed emotions. I'm really excited for the fresh start, but I'm nervous and uncertain about where I'll be over the next few months. I'm also sad when I think about the happy memories I had when I first moved in here five years ago and then there's all the not so nice memories that followed. I just need to keep telling myself that I can do this...

Anyway, here are some of the pics from our week:

Littlest thoroughly loves trying on my shoes!!

Enjoying a glass of fizz at the John Lewis #JLvintage bloggers event. We were thoroughly spoiled! 

A miniature Victoria sponge... so cute! #JLvintage

My sister arrived on Friday for the weekend... the number of photos we took in order to get a semi-decent one was unreal!!

Ali & I did the Accreditation 1 course at the Sir Chris Hoy velodrome... I'll do a separate post on this. Watch this space!

My plumber came over to fix the toilet, much to the delight of my son who also got out his toy toolkit to help him!

P.S. Remember to enter my competition for a family cinema pass for the Sea Life Centre, Loch Lomond. It ends this week.


1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know how much I really enjoy your blog, I've named you as a recipient of my Liebster Award. Don't feel obliged to follow all the "rules" or even to respond - I'm just doing it just as a form of shout out to bloggers I enjoy, as I was given one myself and fancied passing on the good vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...