Thursday 1 December 2011

{Fabulous Finds: Christmas Gifts for Toddler's Friends}


Can you believe it's the 1st of December already!!!

For Halloween this year I made some spider chocolate lollipops for my son to give all his friends at nursery. I've been looking for something similar for Christmas, but I was wanting to try and find something that he could actually help me with as the spiders were a bit tricky for a 2 year old!

Kat over at The Organised Housewife recently shared a few ideas and I've found a few more too.

I think I'm going to make something similar to these cookies, but I think I'll bag them up individually with a little note from my little ones. I've also made some Moo stickers saying "love from {name} & {name} xx" which I might use to seal the bags. I'll probably do a trial run in the next week, so watch this space for more details. First I need to find a recipe that will be suitable. 


I might also buy a suitable cookie cutter to make the shape of the reindeer face, like this set from Amazon, but I'd still stick the pretzels over where the antlers would be.


Here are some of the other ideas I've found...

Reindeer Lollipops {image source}

Reindeer Cupcakes {image source}

Reindeer Noses {image source}

Popcorn and M&Ms {image source}

Chocolate Marshmallows {image source}

Gingerbread cupcakes {image source} - I think it's Organix that do mini gingerbread men and I have some Monin gingerbread syrup for flavouring the frosting

I had also previously shared a few ideas I had found, such as the snowman tic tac holders, but they wouldn't be suitable for nursery age kiddies.

As always, I'd love to know what you think of the ideas I've found. Do you have anything planned for your little ones to give their nursery or school friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...