Monday 5 October 2015

Fashion - Waterproof Jacket

I have been on the hunt for a waterproof jacket that is practical yet stylish.

I have a Ted Baker mac but it's showerproof, not waterproof which is not ideal for Glasgow! I wore it to the Foodies Festival in Edinburgh last year and got soaked right through my jumper, t-shirt and to my bra!! I also have my North Face parka which is waterproof, but it's huge and puffy and I need something more lightweight

Well I think I've found the perfect jacket...

I spotted this Mac on the Wear Eponymous Instagram the other evening whilst browsing and headed on over to investigate more on the website. Sure enough, the Protected Species jacket is not only fully waterproof, but it's fully windproof too. Result!


The parka equally looks great and I love the button detail to the front... and similarly it is fully water and windproof.



This week you will find Wear Eponymous at Princes Square - definitely worth a visit.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...