Wednesday 25 December 2013

{#ShareAdvent - Christmas breakfast}

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

It's the final instalment of #ShareAdvent, with the prompt 'Christmas breakfast'.

Right now, the pain au chocolat will be baking in the oven and the Buck's Fizz will be chilling all ready for our festive breakfast!!

Last year we had nutella pancakes, and this year I'm sticking with the chocolate theme!!



Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed my posts, I've certainly enjoyed taking part. If you missed some of them, you can find all my #ShareAdvent posts here. From Joy to the World, to childhood memories... favourite recipes to gardening... it's all been covered! Thank you to Anna from Skin and Blister blog for taking the time to host #ShareAdvent - the prompts have been really enjoyable.

Enjoy your Christmas Day, and I hope you all have a lovely time whatever you may be doing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...