Monday 15 April 2013

{Meal Planning Monday}

An uber quick post for Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday as I'm on the early shift at work tomorrow and want to get to bed!

I was pretty rubbish with the meal plan last week... rather disappointed in myself. Must try harder this week!





Monday (just me) - I had a sandwich of chorizo and cheese with chilli jam! Leftover from wine tasting on Saturday night!

Tuesday (just me) - low fat microwave meal

Wednesday - creamy tomato chicken stew with pasta/rice. I have a friend coming over for dinner with her little ones and I'm planning on making this in the slow cooker. Recipe thanks to my sister, @the_grey_house. I'll share it with you if it works out ok!

Thursday - smoked mackerel pate (I forgot to have this meal last week and so I'll try again this week. I doubt the kids will eat it, I will try though. I think instead I'll give them some fish and chips).

Friday - take out with my sister!

Saturday - eating out with my mum friends

Sunday (just me) - eating out with my sister :-)

I'll need to make sure that one of my meals out includes fish so that I'm still sticking with the healthy hearts challenge as set by Fish is the Dish - fish for dinner twice a week for 6 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. would love to hear how the tomato chicken stew turns out.

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...