Anyway, I thought I'd share it here as it's probably quite insightful (in no particular order)...
- The Life of David Gale - this probably is my all time favourite
- The Game - again, definitely up there in the top 5.
- The Holiday - I watch this every Christmas and love it
- Taken - not so impressed with Taken 2 though
- Hannibal - funnily enough I don't think I've seen Silence of the Lambs, should really sort that
- Gothika - I love scary movies, but ones that could actually happen rather than giant spiders and the like. This movie terrified me!!
- Love Actually - I always cry when Emma Thompson opens the CD and not the necklace, but equally I laugh at loud when Hugh Grant does the dancing through Number 10 scene. Hilarious!
- The Dark Knight - definitely more into Batman than Superman, but not the silly voice
- Green Mile - I think Tom Hanks is a brilliant actor
- The Truman Show
- I Am Legend - the scientist in me loves this film
- Forrest Gump
- Big - another childhood classic
- Lion King
- Rio - this is my favourite kiddie movie at the moment - I urge you to watch it if you haven't done so already
- New Years Eve - I saw this last year for the first time and I anticipate watching it each year, at New Years funnily enough!
What's in your top ten (or 20)?
I'm running a competition just now to win a family cinema pass for the Sea Life Centre, Loch Lomond. Have a peek at this post to find out how to enter!