Sunday 14 April 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

So, I've been a bit rubbish at putting together my Sunday Roundup - apologies. Currently sat in my car waiting to go into a colleague's wedding reception & feeling so self conscious about my dress.

Note: the wedding was brilliant fun although I did spend much of the evening stressing about how my dress was sitting.

Anyway, this week I did a wine tasting session which was great fun! Roz over at The Olive Dragonfly is going to do a proper write up of it. We also enjoyed Ice Delight and I made my #RecipeSwap tiramisu.

Cheese platter (I love my ceramic white cheese plate which was a gift from my dad & his wife Jo. Not sure where they got it from, but it's perfect!)


The wine... all 13 bottles!! 

I made goats cheese and caramelised onion chutney puff pastry stars.


Little 'mousey' after his bath!

Enjoying some strawberry Ice Delight

Baby it's cold outside...! (Thankfully it appears to be getting warmer...just!)

Playing snakes & ladders and Bingo!

My #RecipeSwap tiramisu. It was divine. Check out the recipe here.

I ran to and from work on Monday and Tuesday last week. Go me!

My work colleagues were not impressed with Harold, the papier-mâché duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...