Monday 18 March 2013

{Meal Planning Monday}


I stuck to last week's meal plan to the letter! Go me!!

We're excited to be joining in with Fish is the Dish and taking part in the healthy happy hearts campaign - two portions of fish a week for 6 weeks. I'm going to do a separate post on this, but my meal plans are going to now incorporate more fish as it's definitely something that we don't do.


This weekend I'm going up to Aberdeen to visit family. I'll only have the kids for two nights mid-week - I'm going to miss them a lot, but on the other hand I'm also looking forward to a holiday

Monday (just me) - greek salad

Tuesday (just me) - spicy plaice & vegetables

Wednesday - ham & cheese muffins with baked beans

Thursday - salmon fillet & vegetables

Friday (just me) - @the_grey_house is catering!

Saturday (just me) - eating out

Sunday (just me) - pizza

2 comments:

  1. Those ham and cheese muffins look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't eat much fish either, definitely something that needs changing!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...