Sunday 15 January 2023

Dizzie: The Online Refill Shop

I'm a huge fan of Dizzie (previously The Good Club), the online refill shop.

I place an order each month (I pay £3.99 monthly which gets me one delivery (and return) per month... it's £5.99 per delivery if you choose to place orders on an ad hoc basis), and my products get delivered to my door in a big green box (it's UK-wide carbon neutral delivery). 

Dizzie stock a wide range of refillable groceries, as well as other items. For the refillables, when my big green box arrives I take the refillable cartons and empty them out into my own glass jars (Dizzie sell glass containers too, but I also just keep a store of any glass jars at my house that I clean out and keep). The empties then go back in the big green box, which is collected from my door the day after my delivery.



Some of the items that I get from Dizzie are:

Bulk items:

  • 5L shampoo
  • 5L conditioner
  • 5L shower gel / bubble bath
  • 5L laundry liquid
  • 5L fabric conditioner
  • 5L all purpose cleaner
Refillables:
  • Ground cumin
  • Ground turmeric
  • Ground cinnamon
  • Ground paprika
  • Sesame seeds
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Baking powder
  • Pretzels
  • Crisps
  • Cashew nuts
  • Muesli
  • Porridge oats
  • Pecans
  • Bombay mix
  • BBQ almonds
  • Peanut D&Ds
  • Pasta
  • Rice
  • Flour
  • Caster sugar
  • Dates
  • Prunes
  • Dried apple slices
Other groceries:
  • Tins of chopped tomatoes
  • Jars of pasta sauce
  • Compostable bin liners
  • Recycled kitchen towels
  • Oat milk
  • Dash water
  • Oatcakes
  • Olive oil
There are soooo many refillable products available - definitely worth having a look.

There is a special offer running right now, where if you enter the code REFILLER at checkout you will get a refill kit containing (2 x 2L jar, 1 x 1L jar, 1 x kilner funnel and 1 x Dizzie jar labels). You need to spend £20 to qualify, and it's whilst stocks last.

I also have a referral link, which is https://getdizzie.com/j/sarahseqtbm, and if you use this I get £10 off my next order and you'll get a free refill kit (as photographed below) and the reusable coffee cup.


Happy refilling!!

Sarah x

P.S. If you want to get my weekly newsletter, you can sign up here to get on my mailing list: www.sarahstewart.co.uk/newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...