Saturday 18 July 2020

Back, From Outer Space

"Oh no, not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive"

I will survive, Gloria Gaynor

I'm back! 

My blog slowly fizzled out, with my last post on Ethel Explores being published in April 2018. I felt that I wasn't being authentic anymore; fearing what my ex husband would think/say/do in response to my writing. There's also the fact that my children are now nearly 11 years old (my eldest / boy child), and the littlest is now 9 years (she had a lockdown birthday!), and they can readily access the internet / know how to read and write / can google me! 

That said, I miss writing, and I miss my little space on the world wide web. 

I've decided to dip my toe back into the water. I'm creating an email newsletter, and the first one is ready to be shared. Please find me on Instagram and let me know what your email address is if you would like to receive my (occasional) emails. I promise not to spam you, or share your address.

I'm excited to re-connect with you all!!

Sarah x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...