Tuesday 1 September 2015

Fashion - Gray & Willow

Last week I was at the House of Fraser AW15 preview event. We sipped on cocktails made by Hutcheson's, nibbled delicious canapés whilst browsing the latest collections. It was such a lovely evening.

One of the brands that caught my eye that I just had to share with you is Gray & Willow. Launching exclusively at House of Fraser this autumn, the brand has a selection of ladies clothing as well as the most gorgeous homeware pieces.

"Gray & Willow embodies relaxed design for your contemporary lifestyle. The brand explores a mindful approach to design that demonstrates relaxed versatility for an effortless, modern Scandinavian style, which has comfort at the core of it’s aesthetic."

I would quite happily fill my wardrobe and kitchen with all of the Gray & Willow! The clothing does have a relaxed feel about it and would be ideal for a busy mum's capsule wardrobe. I rarely have time to think, let alone plan my outfits, and instead rotate around a few tops with jeans (Breton stripe, navy jumper or a black shirt) or a few smart/casual dresses that I team with thick tights for work. I desperately need a few more items and am just loving this brand. I'm hoping that soon I can justify a wee shopping spree.

Cocktails from Hutcheson's

Gray & Willow Fashion

:-)

Gray & Willow Homeware

Gray & Willow Scarf - thank you HOF :-)

Disclosure - I received a goodie bag on attending the HOF AW15 event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...