Friday 12 June 2015

What's On - Family Activities in June

I thought I'd share with you my top picks of family activities for the next few weekends...

Tuesday 9th to Sunday 12th June 2015
Zippos Circus at Queens Park
Tickets from £8.50


13th & 14th June 2015
Jurassic Weekend at Glasgow Science Centre

There are plenty of dinosaur themed activities taking place at the Glasgow Science Centre this weekend, including meeting Velma the velociraptor.
Plus you can view Jurassic World at the IMAX cinema on Scotland's biggest cinema screen!!


There are also some dinosaur activities this weekend at Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum.

13th & 14th June 2015
Glasgow Science Festival at Whitelee Windfarm
This is a free event suitable for ages 7+

Practical demonstrations of "Fantastic Forces" including a rocket building workshop!



Saturday 20th June
Armed Forces Family Fun Day at Rouken Glen Park, Giffnock, 12 noon to 5pm
This is a free event



20th & 21st June 2015
Family Fun Weekend at Mearns Castle Golf Academy, 10am - 5pm
This is a free event

Free kids golf lessons.... face painting... bouncy castle.... ballooons and a DJ.


*** Plus don't forget it's Father's Day on Sunday 21st June! ***


Saturday 27th June
Everyone's Invited at intu Braehead
This is a free concert but you will need a wristband to attend.



Do get in touch if you have an event that you'd like to share and I'll do my best to feature it. My contact details are on my About Me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...