Thursday 21 May 2015

Home & Interiors - Oliver Bonas

When I was in London the other weekend, I paid my first visit to an Oliver Bonas store. There were so many lovely pieces of homeware and accessories... I could have quite easily spent a fortune! I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite Oliver Bonas items.






Edgar Wood Chest, £365 (made to order)

And look at the huge range of colours these cute Velvet Tub Chairs come in... all £445 each:


I resisted the homewares - main reason being that I didn't have enough space in my suitcase to take any of it home!

Instead I bought a few little things for me...



There really are so many gorgeous things... if you haven't heard of the brand before then I do suggest you take a peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...