Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas from Us

Wishing all of my readers a Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas Day tomorrow.

This year I have the kiddies for Christmas Eve and then tomorrow we will be going to my dad & Jo's house for Christmas dinner. This is the first Christmas dinner that I will have spent with the kids since the separation as they were with their dad's side of the family for their sit down meal the past two years. I'm very much looking forward to it.

In the meantime I have a carrot cake to bake as the little ones want to put out nine slices of carrot cake for Santa's reindeer, and a mince pie for Santa himself!

Lots of festive cheer,

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...