Sunday 16 November 2014

Dry Skin, Aveeno & My Evening Routine



We were sent a lovely parcel from Aveeno with a copy of their new book, Bye Bye Dry Skin by Penelope Harper. My daughter sometimes has eczema and dry skin on her wrists, but she is reluctant to put on the cream for some unknown reason! The Bye Bye Dry Skin book has been brilliant at helping explain why it's important to use the moisturiser and I've had much more success at getting her to cooperate nicely with me to use them. 

I've even been using the moisturising cream myself as part of my evening skincare routine. It's been great at keeping my skin hydrated and soft now that the weather has been getting more harsh.



P.S. If you're interested, you'll find more details on Merumaya here in Lorna's guest post and on BareMinerals here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...