Tuesday 12 August 2014

{School Days}

I've had a busy weekend at the Foodies Festival, Edinburgh (vlog coming soon hopefully!) and Edinburgh Fringe Festival, so apologies for the lack of posts.

Tomorrow is a big day... it's my son's first day of school. Not only that, it's his 5th birthday!! I have tissues at the ready as I'm bound to have a tear in my eye when we drop him off in the morning.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few ideas of School Run Outfits that can be thrown together easily. I'm just not going to have time for anything else!

A staple for me will be some comfy jeans such as these...


My capsule wardrobe will also have a couple of tops that I can wear separately or layer up depending on the weather!





On my feet I'll have a pair of flat shoes (or possibly my Wellington boots if the weather is rubbish!)


And a jacket with a hood is a must for when waiting in the playground!


And if it's super cold, like it has been today in Glasgow, then I'll grab a scarf too!


All of these items can be found at the shops at Glasgow Fort, and with their late opening hours it is the ideal place to shop for busy parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...