Thursday 31 July 2014

{Find Three Good Things in Each Day, #2}

Here are my three positives for Day 2...

1. I put together my new pressure washer all by myself and I've started to clean my garden paving. The results are amazing! It's the Karcher K4 Home that I bought if you are interested.


2. My son had a play date with two boys that are going to be in his Primary 1 class (he starts school in a fortnight - eek!!). Everyone got on really well, including the mums. It's strange to think that these could be his friends for the next 13 years.

3. We tried a Tae Kwon Do class and my son loved it. It pleases me to see him enjoying sport :-)

Do you have any positive things to share from today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...