Wednesday 26 March 2014

{Drum roll please....}

I am delighted to announce that I have secured sponsorship for BritMums Live 2014 from Glasgow Fort.


Glasgow Fort
Junction 10 M8
Glasgow
G34 9DL

I am very excited to be partnering up with Glasgow Fort and look forward to sharing reviews, competitions, events and even the latest trends with you (I've agreed to take part in some fashion shoots...eek!).

For those of you that haven't heard of Glasgow Fort, it's a shopping and retail park just outside of Glasgow. There are a tonne of shops (including Mamas and Papas, Boots, Asda Living, Hobbycraft, TK Maxx, Smyths, Next and Zara - these are all the places I frequent the most), there are a heap of restaurants and there is also a cinema. Parking has never been a problem and the late opening hours are a real bonus (10pm during the week!).


Last year we reviewed the new Chiquitos, and next month we are heading to Frankie & Benny's to review their new menu which coincides with the littlest's birthday (and also R's birthday!).

One of the current offers at Glasgow Fort that interests me is the 2 for 1 ticket offer at the Vue cinema, which is available until 1st May. I love a good film, and I'm really keen to go and see The Lego Movie again. 

Vue Glasgow Fort are also adding to their monthly sensory-friendly screenings with a midweek showing of Muppets Most Wanted on Wed 2nd April at 4.15pm to mark World Autism Awareness Day. Tickets are just £1.75. The screenings include adjustments such as eliminating adverts, lighting left on low and the sound is turned down.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Excellent sponsorship - enjoy Britmums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just spotted this comment now Ellen, sorry! Thank you - very excited. Just finishing my packing now... not that I've left it to the last minute of anything!!

      Delete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...