Thursday 7 November 2013

{New House: Home Office Inspiration}

In my old house, which was considerably bigger than the new one, I had a spare bedroom that was a dedicated office. 

I now have a small desk and some shelving at the landing on my upper floor. Don't get me wrong, it's perfect for what I need... I just need to declutter it (some more!) and make it a bit more stylish.



Looking rather empty before the area was swamped with my belongings!

I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas. Here goes:

I love the idea of framing the space with fairy lights {image source}

Some more shelving to display some pretty things? {image source}

Add some inspiring prints {image source}

Polka dots on the wall {image source}

More fairy lights... {image source}

Do let me know if you have any suggestions for inspiring prints or accessories to pretty up the space :-)










2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of fairy lights framing the area. I do love fairy lights! Currently my desk area at home is a corner of my living / dining area where my bureau sits.. it's not ideal at all. I'd love somewhere to have a proper desk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of great ideas and inspiration, huh? I love the second photo as it has the perfect pop of color for a stylish white room! I’m sure you’ll be able to execute all your plans for your home office. Share us some pics once you’re done, okay? :) Good luck!
    Clayton Steadham @ Metro Offices

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...