Thursday 17 October 2013

{The Autumn Tag}


Lauren over at Living in a Boxx has tagged me in 'The Autumn Tag' meme.  Happy to participate :-)

Favourite thing about Autumn...
Like Lauren, it's got to be the leaves changing colour. I love the crispness in the air, being outside wrapped up all snuggly warm (in my super cosy North Face parka!) and the little red cheeks that me and the kids get from being outside!

I'll be drinking...
Mulled wine for me please, or a hot Ribena! At the moment I have a mug of Belvoir Mulled Winter Punch in front of me which I warmed up in the microwave. It's delish!

Favourite scent...
I'm wearing Gucci Guilty Black right now and my other current fragrance is Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame, which was a gift from a certain gentleman! ;-)

Best lipstick...
I'm still wearing my M&S lipgloss - I love the coral one. I've also been using Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream on my lips. 

Go to moisturiser...
I'm awful I know, but I rarely moisturise my skin. For a while I was really good and I was using Dermalogica skin smoothing cream. I need to get back into good habits again... the disarray at the new house isn't helping matters as at the moment I have no idea where any of my creams are!!

Eye colour...
I have been using MAC Shroom, Satin Taupe and Black Tied for over a year now and I love the colours. Can highly recommend them. I'm all for a bit of sparkle & glitter regardless of the season!

Favourite singer/band...
My taste in music is pretty horrendous. I'd also quite happily start listening to Christmas music now if I could get away with it. You have permission to whack me over the head, lol!

Outfit of choice...
At the moment it's got to be my grey skinny jeans from Tu at Sainsburys. They fit well and can be dressed up or down. Love them!



The place to be...
In my new house!! Love it here so much, it already feels like home.

I am going to tag the following bloggers:
You're welcome ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Autumn too.... Thanks for the tag! I love Tu clothing range, it's fab and such good value... still loving those shoes hehe! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely to hear that you're settled into your new place. Wishing you & the tinies all the happiness in the world xx

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...