Thursday 11 August 2011

{Preparation}

The party preparation is well underway now.  Only 2 more sleeps to go!  I'm praying the weather improves as I think it will be manic with 15 little ones in the house...

Rainbow decorations have been made, teddy bear bunting is currently being decorated by my son's friend and her pals at the childminders, hubby is going to Costco tonight to pick up supplies and my job for today and tomorrow is to make & decorate the cupcakes. 




I was at Dobbies Garden Centre yesterday and found the cutest teddy bear ice cream cones and wafers (love their Food Hall!!), so if the weather is nice and the parents allow it then the little ones can have an ice cream that matches in with the theme of the party!! 

I also bought my son a new top today from Next which has a panda bear on it (closest thing I could find to a teddy bear at short notice)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...