Friday, 18 December 2015

Ethel Explores

I am moving...

I've decided it's time for a fresh start and as such I have created a new site called Ethel Explores. From now on you will find me blogging at www.ethelexplores.wordpress.com.

I've been writing Glasgow Mummy for 4.5 years now, and it's taken a long time to get the page to where I wanted it (working with a designer to create a logo, establishing readership, improving ratings on Google etc). I'm hoping that the transfer to Ethel Explores won't be as time consuming.

I won't be closing Glasgow Mummy, so my archive will still be accessible and if Ethel Explores fails, then I guess I can always move back.

In the meantime, please update your favourites with the new blog address, add me on Twitter @ethel_blog; Instagram @ethelexplores and Pinterest @ethelblog.

My new email address is ethelexplores [at] outlook.com.

Wish me luck!!

Sarah x




2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie. I could use some links for SEO purposes. On the bright side, you'll be helping save countless souls from months if not years of torment and poverty. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.