Monday 2 November 2015

Fashion - AW15 Wardrobe Updates

I recently bought a few things for my autumn/winter wardrobe that I thought I would share with you.

I'm absolutely loving these boots from Ted & Muffy. They were £170, but I didn't realise that if you shop online you can get 25% off your first order with the code WEL25. They are super comfy and I wear them to work with dresses or at the weekend with jeans. They're really versatile.


I bought a couple of dresses for work from White Stuff and Sandwich at House of Fraser, including this Shaker Jersey Dress:


I loved so many of the Gray & Willow pieces, and ended up buying a few staple t-shirts along with this gorgeous jumper. I do love a sequin!


I wore this travelling to Portugal in the October holidays and had to go in the full body scanner at the airport due to the sequins which set of the x-ray machine!

After House of Fraser I went to Princes Square to Cos, a shop that I love, and my favourite piece that I chose is a belted blouse. Again, its a versatile item that can be dressed up or down. It's only downside is that it's dry clean only.


Next on my fashion shopping list is an outfit for my work Christmas Party... I can't believe we're in November already!!


1 comment:

  1. Homestudio.com is an online solution to all type of modern furnitures' .It includes every thing ranging from wardrobe ,modular kitchen and many more.
    http://homestudio.com/bedroom-furniture/wardrobe.html"

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...