Saturday 31 October 2015

Interiors - Inspiration from Villa Zenith

As I mentioned in a previous post, the interior of Villa Zenith in Portugal was a mix of modern and rustic. The house was amazing and has given me lots of inspiration for my own home.


A few of the bathrooms were 'secret' and were hidden in what looked like a large fitted wardrobe... very cleverly done and the kids loved it!




Anyway, I thought I would share some more photos of the house and some of the items that I've subsequently found online that are similar.


One of the Villa Zenith bathrooms





 Another rustic feature with natural wood was the heart stumps used as bedside tables which I loved...

Heart tree stump bedside tables at Villa Zenith


There were also lots of unique lighting features throughout the villa. 

A pair of pendants that reminded me of flowers, or maybe even jelly fish with the delicate beaded wires


There were lots of wooden sculptures, like this bench...

A wooden bench at Villa Zenith... my son says its a tiger!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...