Saturday 13 June 2015

Fashion - Baukjen

Baukjen is one of my favourite brands for stylish but comfortable workwear. I had a few Isabella Oliver maternity dresses, and then discovered Isabella Oliver 365, now Baukjen, after the kiddies were born. If you haven't already heard of them, then I suggest you check out their website right now. Don't blame me if you get a bit carried away, especially given they have 20% off plus free delivery and returns right now!

I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite pieces from their website...


Sinclair Jersey Dress in Dark Grey Melange at Baukjen


Darton Jersey Dress in Caviar Black at Baukjen




Elisa Jersey Jumpsuit in Caviar Black at Baukjen



I also love the Liv Leather Leggings, but at £339 they are very pricey and I'm not sure I could pull them off anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...