Wednesday 4 December 2013

{#ShareAdvent - Wreath Wednesday}

For today's #ShareAdvent prompt, Wreath Wednesday, I thought I'd share with you this fabulous idea that I came across on Pinterest (shock!).


Isn't this a lovely idea for presenting some nibbles at a Christmas drinks party... pick a suitable plate, create a wreath of rosemary and then place some olives, mini gherkins, mozzarella and the like on top. Easy, but looks great.

Another easy dish to put together is the Mediterranean Vegetable Pastry Ring... find the recipe in an earlier post of mine here. Sort of looks like a wreath?


One final idea for this prompt is wreath cookies... these look really impressive but I think they'd be fairly straightforward to put together if you've got the right cookie cutters:

Lemon, Pistachio and Cranberry Wreath Cookies {image source}



1 comment:

  1. Your so organised with this prompt, I'm totally last minute lol

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...