Wednesday 5 June 2013

{Wobbles Wednesday}



Really disappointed as I've got no weight loss again this week. I had a massive blow out the other week and didn't lose anything, and then this week I've actually tried and still not lost anything.

Starting to think that I should be using measurements rather than weight - a few people have been mentioning this to me (Laura over at Life as an Hourglass included).

I went to a metafit class for the first time last night and my sides and arms are rather sore today! Must have been doing something right!! I was surprised at just how quick the class was and I think I'll try even harder next time knowing that I don't have to put up with the pain for that long. I did burpees for the first time too... and absolutely hated them!

My motivation at the moment is a black tie dinner that I'm going to at the end of the month - I would like to tone up my arms and stomach a little in time for this. Although I have to say I was rather pleased with how I looked in my maxi dress last weekend (even if I did have Spanx on underneath!!).


I'm off on holiday next week so it's likely that I'll miss #wobbleswednesday... I'm going to give myself permission to enjoy the holiday and try not to worry too much about what I'm eating. I think as long as I don't go too crazy then I should be ok.

Pop on over to The Naked Mum blog to see the other #wobbleswednesday posts and see how everyone else is getting on with their weight loss journey.

PS Just a wee reminder to enter my blog birthday giveaway if you haven't already done so :-) I'm amazed that I haven't eaten the Percy Pigs and chocolate yet!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful, guilt free holiday because sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break and enjoy life ;)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...