Monday 27 May 2013

{Sunday roundup, on a Monday!}

I've had a very busy weekend, and so apologies for the delayed Sunday Roundup...

I'm back on the healthy eating, or at least I was until Friday! I lost 1 lb last week, and I'm dreading my weigh in on Wednesday after my indulgent weekend! 

Despite the name Forever 21, I bought a few items from the new Glasgow store including the sandals below. 31 is not too old for Forever 21, right?

The sun was in Glasgow - yippee!!

I received some lovely #PostCircle mail from Whimsical Online. I really need to spend some time this week and reciprocate with my fellow grey seals :-)

The kiddies and I had great fun decorating our front garden in the sun... chalk everywhere :-)

The weekend was filled with weddings.... I had an all day invite for a wedding in North Berwick on Saturday. They had glorious weather and it was such a great couple of days. I wore a Karen Millen dress.


The view from the balcony.

Sunday morning was spent relaxing in the hotel spa... sauna, steam room, outdoor jacuzzi... bliss!

We played a round of putting on Sunday afternoon before a late lunch. I lost :-(

Then on Sunday it was off to another wedding, this time just an evening reception invitation. This wedding was near Dollar and I wore a sequin black dress and curled my hair.

I'm currently making a Rhubarb Crumble cake for Glasgow Baking Club this evening. 

Check out my professional apron, courtesy of my dad's wife Jo (of quilt fame)

Early night for me tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...