Thursday 4 April 2013

{What I Wore}


It's been a while since I've linked up with Transatlantic Blonde's What I Wore Wednesday (although I do realise today is Thursday!!). Following our appearance in the press, I was motivated to join in again but was distracted with all the house stuff that is ongoing right now.

Anyway, here I am in an outfit I wore during the previous week:






I'm still sticking with my Project 333 & in May I will rotate my choices as hopefully the weather will have improved & I can swap out the boots for sandals and jumpers for t-shirts *crosses fingers*

Glasses - Tom Ford from SpecsDirect2u
Embellished sweatshirt from Tesco
Skinny jeans from Next
Trainers from Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...