Sunday 21 April 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

This last week started off well... I was really tired on Monday from all the shenanigans at my colleague's wedding on the Sunday night, and then that wasn't helped any by having to work an early shift on Tuesday.

Urgh... early start :-/

However, it was a short working week for me as on Wednesday I was off to Mrs Jone's kitchen for a biscuit masterclass with Zoe Clark from The Cake Parlour.


I then had five nights with the kids to look forward to as their dad was away with work. But disaster struck on Thursday and the littlest had diarrhoea and vomiting which lasted for 36 hours and she's still a but cranky and not herself. On a positive note, the eldest & I managed to not get the bug, but it did put a dampener on our weekend activities that we had planned with Auntie Ali.

Snuggles on the sofa!

I attempted to make some biscuits myself, but my first solo attempt didn't go that well. The icing was too thick to start with, and then too runny. Practice makes perfect... I shall keep trying!

Despite illness & the rain, my daughter's 2nd birthday painting party went ahead as planned and it was a huge success (if I do say so myself). I'll do a separate post on this with more photos :-)

Hope you all had a good week?

P.S. If you want to check out Roz's review of the wine tasting from last week, you can find the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...