Sunday 31 March 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

I can't believe it's time for another Sunday Roundup - the week has flown by!

I didn't have the best of starts to the week and work went by in a bit of a blur (I did run into work on Tuesday - get me!), but by Thurs I was feeling more positive and have enjoyed a couple of days with the kiddies. We had a gas engineer at the house on Thurs morning and the central heating is now operating properly (phew!) then that afternoon we were at a friend's house for a play date. Friday morning was spent getting organised for a house viewing (keeping my fingers crossed!) followed by a trip to the park (it was freezing though!!) & our usual Fri afternoon class.

Yesterday I was kiddie-free and instead of rushing around trying to do a million things in a short space of time, I took a step back & just enjoyed the time to myself. I had my hair done in the morning followed by a quick trip to Silverburn shopping centre where I bought a new perfume with birthday vouchers and I treated myself to a file & polish at Nail Girls in Debenhams. Loving the neon coral colour I selected. Perfect as the sun is out today!! I also picked up some yummy food from M&S and went home to put my feet up and enjoy some down-time (I was watching my guilty pleasure, Made in Chelsea on 4OD on my phone!). My friend Rhona & her husband invited me over for dinner which was lovely of them & I had a relaxed evening catching up with them both.

Taking some time out with Sainsbury's magazine and a cream slice

Nail Girls file & polish

Hot chocolate and a muffin at Starbucks

New haircut & colour

I prepared another #PostCircle letter

Making a new fashion statement wearing my hat!!

Colour overload!

We received some Ice Delight to review - it was really refreshing. Perfect now that the sun is out!!

I'm still doing Project 333 - that's been over a month now - and I'm quite happy with my capsule wardrobe!

2 comments:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...