Monday 11 March 2013

{Meal Planning Monday}


A very quick post for this week's Meal Planning Monday with Mrs M.

I'm ill, and to be honest I can't really be bothered cooking. I'm seriously lacking in energy right now. Hence the reason I have had take out the past two nights and I failed miserably to stick with last week's plan.

The one thing I did make as per the plan was an omelette & for the first time I made one which didn't fall apart when removed from the pan! Result :-)

Anyway, here's what's on the menu this week:

Monday (just me) - something quick & easy (microwave meal or a pre-packed salad)

Tuesday (just me) - something quick & easy (microwave meal or a pre-packed salad)

Wednesday - fish fingers

Thursday - mince and potatoes (the kids dad made them dinner last week when I wasn't well and I stuck the leftovers in the freezer)

Friday - pasta bolognese

Saturday - mild chilli con carne with rice

Sunday (just me) - soup or salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...