Monday, 25 February 2013

{Meal Planning Monday}

I am so very proud of myself - there were cakes and biscuits galore at work today and I resisted them all. I'm back on the healthy eating... for now at least!! I also managed to do a 10k run this evening, pleased with myself!

Last week's meal plan went well and the ham that I cooked in the slow cooker was lovely!

Anyway, here's the meal plan for this week:



Monday (just me) - microwave low fat dinner (I know - I've resorted to a microwave meal, but I really couldn't be bothered cooking and it was low fat at least!)

Tuesday (just me) - eating out

Wednesday - ham & cheese omelette

Thursday - slow cooker roast chicken & veg

Friday - chicken noodles

Saturday - sausages and mash


Sunday - pasta bolognese

Do pop over to Mrs M's blog to see what everyone else is cooking this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of your meals this week especially sausage and mash.

    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for running 10k! It takes dedication to do that after work! OO that sausage and mash picture is tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.