Monday 25 February 2013

{Meal Planning Monday}

I am so very proud of myself - there were cakes and biscuits galore at work today and I resisted them all. I'm back on the healthy eating... for now at least!! I also managed to do a 10k run this evening, pleased with myself!

Last week's meal plan went well and the ham that I cooked in the slow cooker was lovely!

Anyway, here's the meal plan for this week:



Monday (just me) - microwave low fat dinner (I know - I've resorted to a microwave meal, but I really couldn't be bothered cooking and it was low fat at least!)

Tuesday (just me) - eating out

Wednesday - ham & cheese omelette

Thursday - slow cooker roast chicken & veg

Friday - chicken noodles

Saturday - sausages and mash


Sunday - pasta bolognese

Do pop over to Mrs M's blog to see what everyone else is cooking this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of your meals this week especially sausage and mash.

    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for running 10k! It takes dedication to do that after work! OO that sausage and mash picture is tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...