Monday 28 January 2013

{Meal Planning Monday}


Here's the plan for this week:

Monday (just me) - I had brown rice sushi from Wholefoods for dinner - was yummy!

Tuesday (just me) - leftovers from freezer... not very inspired but I'm sure I'll find something!

Wednesday - fish fingers with peas and mash

Thursday - Bolognese pasta bake

Friday - Mild chilli con carne with rice & wraps (the kids haven't had chilli before but I'm thinking they might enjoy it, especially if we make wraps with sour cream & grated cheese on top!) 


Saturday - salmon fillet with vegetables (both really enjoyed the salmon from last week's menu - result!!)

Sunday (just me) - I'm rubbish when I'm cooking for just myself and I usually end up having cereal, porridge or toast for dinner as I can't be bothered (loving Mrs M's 'brinner' on her plan this week!). I will try and have something more substantial, and healthy - perhaps Parmesan chicken which I still have in the freezer with some broccoli

I will also be baking some bread this week, as per today's earlier #JanuaryJoy post.

Do pop over to Mrs M's blog to see what everyone else is cooking this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...