Wednesday 22 August 2012

{What I Wore Wednesday}

It's been a looong while, but I thought it was about time I joined back in with Transatlantic Blonde's What I Wore Wednesday blog hop. I'm currently sat waiting for the supermarket delivery man to come, so thought it was an ideal opportunity to do a quick post!

This week Blondie has shared the story of her stepsister who is trying to raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Light the Night Walk 2012. Please do check out her post here.
Seeing as I'm getting back into my fitness again, I thought I'd share with you my workout gear from Monday night. Most of my kit is from Nike. No particular reason really other than I bought my first pair of running leggings from Nike.com and I've stuck with them!

Hoodie - Nike
Running leggings - Nike
Trainers - Asics

Capri trousers - Nike

Just as an aside, these leggings are on my wish list - I love them both as they're a bit different...




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and thank you so much to linking to Gin's page!

    I NEED to get back into exercising but my gear is not as cute as yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...