Thursday 13 October 2011

{Christmas Printable}

Following on from my free Halloween printable, here is a Christmas printable that I've designed. It's available to download here.

Similar to the Halloween design, I'm going to be printing these onto thick card and using my Fiskars Seal of Approval Squeeze Punch (Extra Large) to make tags for Christmas gifts. I'll be wrapping my presents in brown parcel paper and making them look pretty with bright coloured ribbons & these tags. If you make a hole in the tags with a standard hole punch then you can easily feed through some ribbon for attaching them to gifts.


I've done most of my Christmas shopping and I'm looking forward to December when I can stick on the Christmas tunes and lovingly wrap all my gifts for putting under the Christmas tree.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent! I had thundepants watching a few Christmas movies yesterday. she is already a fan of the Home Alone Movies and "Elf"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch Elf every year... love it. It's normally our movie of choice when we put up the Christmas tree. Last year I did the tree when my son was in bed, but I'll try and involve him this year and hopefully he'll like the film as much as his daddy & I do! Home Alone is another classic! I've bought a Christmas book to try and get my son into the idea of Christmas. I'm wondering if he might still be a bit young to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, thanks for the post. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love brown paper too! These look great - but I can't believe you've done most of your Christmas shopping already! I haven't even started. Although, we have a Christmas savings account that we save in all year and then go on a shopping day in November (which is an excuse for hubby and I to have a day out and a nice lunch really!). Shall be downloading and printing these off. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Heather & Susan.

    Enjoy your shopping trip next month Heather. I'm also going shopping next month, but it's a personal shopping trip for a new capsule wardrobe for myself! Feel able to justify it seeing as I've done the Christmas shopping! Let me know how you get on with the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your great post. Your post is really valuable and help me a lot.Waiting for your next similar post.

    תוכנה לניהול מסעדות

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...