Sunday 9 October 2011

{Halloween Printable}

This is my first free printable, so I hope it works ok!

I've created a design that I plan to print onto thick card and cut out into tags using a Fiskars Seal of Approval Squeeze Punch (Extra Large). I'm then going to tie the tags onto some halloween lollipops using orange ribbon for my son's nursery pals. I bought some chocolate lollipops at Dobbies Garden Centre yesterday and I'm hoping that I'll be able to make these into scary spiders as per my Halloween Ideas post. If the tags don't look good on the spiders, then they will be tied onto the lollipop ghosts.



You can download my free printable here.

I drew the pumpkin myself using Adobe Illustrator but I did follow a tutorial by n.design studio. I'm new to Illustrator though so please bare with me as I get to grips with it!

Please let me know if you have any issues with the file and I'd love to hear your feedback...good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...