Thursday 25 June 2015

We're Going Glamping

 
This weekend we are going glamping for our summer holidays. We are staying in Scotland at a gorgeous looking yurt and we can't wait. I'm hoping the weather improves somewhat as it's been raining today! I'm not packed yet, but hopefully it won't take long to get our stuff together... waterproofs, wellies, bikes, sun hats, sun cream... who knows what the weather will be like!! Best to prepare for all eventualities in Scotland and that's one of the benefits of travelling by car - plenty of space to ram it full of our belongings. 
 
We were at the St Enoch Centre today to pick up a few bits and pieces (more on this in a separate post) and had lunch at Ed's Easy Diner. The diner has a specific gluten free menu which was ideal for me. I had a really yummy chicken salad, with a portion of fries. Shhhh... don't tell my PT!
 
So apologies as I'll probably be quiet on Twitter and the like for the next few days.
 
That said, I'd still love your support and votes for the Clickstay Mummy Blogger Awards where I could potentially win £1000 towards a villa in Portugal. Regular readers will know that I'm yet to take the kids abroad and I would love to go on an amazing holiday in the sun. If you liked my post 'My Tips for Travelling with Children' then I'd love you to vote for me here. It takes 2 seconds and you can vote once each day. The competition ends on 3rd July and at the moment I'm in third place. Please share, RT and like my statuses over on FB. I really, really appreciate it and will try and squash you into my suitcase if I win!!
 
I have a competition running to win a beauty hamper with House of Fraser, which you can enter here. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...