Saturday 16 May 2015

Getting to Know You

I thought it would be fun to answer some quick-fire questions so that you can get to know me a bit better!

// F A V O U R I T E S

Pet - kittens and Dachshunds (I have two wee kittens called Rhubarb & Crumble)
Colour - grey
Food - dim sum
Movie - The Life of David Gale (although it's tough to pick just one, I have a top 20 here!)
Song - Annie Lennox, Little Bird
TV - For a series that I could watch and re-watch again and again, it would be Friends
Drink - decaffeinated Tetley tea
Cocktail - mojito
Flower - peony
Shop - B&Q

// H A V E   Y O U   E V E R?

Bungee jumped? - Nope
Been in love? - Yes
Had your heart broken? - Yes
Cried? - Quite a lot... I'm a weeper!
Done something you regret? - Yes
Broken a bone? - Yes, I broke both bones in my forearm when I was younger falling out of a tree
Had a near death experience? - No
Had to get stitches? - No (I did fall into an outdoor tap when I was younger and I have a scar on my nose... I was very lucky that I didn't hurt my eye. No stitches needed though)
Found a wallet that someone had dropped? - Yes
Got arrested? - No, but I was put in the back of a police van for apparently going through a red light. I went through on amber but they were adamant that I went through on red. I got points and a fine!

// W O U L D   Y O U   R A T H E R?

Watch Star Wars or Star Trek? - Star Wars
Read a paperback or on a Kindle? - Paperback
Go to the theatre or the cinema? - Theatre
Hike or bike? - Bike
Wear jeans or a dress? - Hmmm, tough one... I think jeans
Travel by plane or train? - Plane
Go to a Comedy club or Night club? - Comedy club
Have a night out or night in? - Night in
Use Facebook or Twitter? - Twitter
Stay in a hotel or a tent? - Hotel

1 comment:

  1. Great answers, very interesting. Sometimes these things are harder than you think & make you think about how well you know yourself don't they? Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...