Friday 16 January 2015

#LittleLoves 3

Joining in with Morgana's #LittleLoves again this week.


Read

I've been taking part in Florence Finds #JanuaryJoy for the third year, and I've been enjoying catching up on all the posts.

So far my #JanuaryJoy posts are:

You'll find all the prompts here in Rebecca's post.

Watched

My colleagues wave me off on Tuesday after my last shift. I had been working there for over 7 years! I was given loads of lovely gifts, and we all had pizza for lunch (I managed to limit myself to three slices). And somehow I managed not to cry!!


Heard

My cute little kiddies singing me Happy Birthday on Wednesday. We even made chocolate cupcakes together as part of the celebration (see below!).

Wore

I had a bit of a shopping spree at Cos at the weekend (I justified it as an early birthday treat to myself!) and may have bought a number of new tops! Oops...how did that happen? ;-) I've not managed to get photographs in them all yet, but keep an eye on my Instagram feed as I'm sure they'll be up there soon!

I also had my hair dyed, so I'm back to blonde!

If only I could get my hair to look this good myself. I just can't get my fringe to sit right when I try it!


It was my first day at my new work yesterday, and I wore my Baukjen dress with a Warehouse belt. Bedroom is a tip, but it's the only photo I took! No rest for the wicked!! I was nervous as I arrived at the site, but once I was at my desk and had said hello to a few members of staff I started to relax. Phew!

Made

Rick & I made a Thai Green Curry at the weekend, using my FoodSaver to marinade the chicken prior to cooking. We went overboard with the amount of curry paste though and the curry had some kick to it!


And then here are my birthday cupcakes...






And Lastly...

My FiloFax finally arrived and it's a thing of beauty. I absolutely love it! As you may have guessed, I'm really enjoying filling it out.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! That pizza looks amazing and your hair looks FAB! I was told by the hairdresser that the trick with fringes is to blow dry them in the opposite direction to the way you want them to go - somehow it works! x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...