Monday 26 January 2015

Interiors - Made.com

I was very lucky to win Charlotte's What My Home Means To Me competition, and in doing so I bagged a £200 Made.com voucher. Yay! I'm so chuffed. I have a few items from Made.com already in my house... my two-seater brown sofa and my plum armchair. Both of which are in my living room. I've been impressed with the quality and value-for-money, so I'm excited to see what I can buy with £200.

So now I'm faced with the tough decision... what to choose?










I could add a little more to get this - Arthus 2 Seater Sofa, Grey - £229


You can see I love grey, can't you!!


Austin Floor Lamp, Copper - £79 (also comes in chrome)

I need some help, what would you pick?




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Chesterfield style pieces and love the grey! Gorgeous, off to look at Made.com! x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...