Friday 24 October 2014

Love the Little Things

butwhymummywhy
Joining in again with Morgana's Love The Little Things linky...

Heard

This week I heard that a very good friend, who is pregnant with her first baby, has got obstetric cholestasis. It's the same condition I had during both my pregnancies. She hasn't got the typical itch though, which is normally the main symptom (the itch was horrendous for me). I'm just glad they've discovered it & she'll be induced early like me. If you want to read more about the condition, then have a look at the ICP Support website here.


Read

I've been reading up on cake & biscuit decorating. I went on a Zoe Clarke course a while back & had bought one if her books before I attended (so she could sign it for me!) and I also have the Biscuiteer book.



Made

I've been trying out some Christmas baking (hence the reading above!). I'm attempting miniature sponge cakes and spiced biscuits. Keep an eye on my Instagram feed for more photos as I make progress... it's harder than I thought it was going to be :-/




Wore

I love my new fuscia Zoe Dress from Boden.

Littlest sporting her Rapunzel get-up!


Watched

I've been watching and laughing at these Dear Kitten videos that my sister sent me the links for.



Which leads nicely only this......

And lastly...

I'd like to introduce Rhubarb & Crumble, our new kittens. Aren't they adorable!! I love them already, as do the kids. 




7 comments:

  1. Good luck for the baking, I will keep an eye out on your IG feed, the kittens look soooo cute. Although we are dog lovers!! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the baking. I know what it is like to be a bit over ambitious in the kitchen sometimes! How cute are those wee kittens! Just little fur balls - lovely! #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the kittens!! Too cute! And well done on the baking - you'll be a seasoned pro by Christmas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely #littleloves Sarah. Those Dear Kitten videos are fantastic and so are your kittens. I'm so jealous, I would love to get cats but my husband is very inconsiderately allergic to cats and dogs, boo! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new blog look too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly...loving the new blog! Secondly, you know I want that paint in your sisters house and thirdly...best video ever 'nibblets' x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the kittens are just too cute. I'm rubbish at decorating cakes, they are generally okay until I try to tart them up a bit and it all goes wrong from there! Hopefully you'll have more luck than me! x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...