Thursday 21 August 2014

{Review - The Body Shop Coconut Hand Cream}

It looks like summer is over here in Glasgow. We've had some amount of wind & rain these last few days & I've even had my central heating back on! We seem to have skipped right past autumn & winter is well on its way!!

I however am prolonging that summer feeling for as long as possible with this gorgeous coconut hand cream from The Body Shop at Glasgow Fort.

It smells divine & the texture is spot on. It's not too runny, but it's not too thick either if that makes sense, and it rubs in really quickly without leaving your hands greasy as I've found with some hand creams. 

I've grown up with The Body Shop and since I was a girl I've loved their products & packaging. My mum used to use the cucumber toner & carrot moisturiser and I have fond memories of collecting the smaller sized bottles with my sister. We had so many different ones it was unbelievable & they all smelled so amazing. I also think one of my first perfumes was The Body Shop White Musk. I could spend ages browsing in The Body Shop!

Anyway, I digress! I love that scents can bring back vivid memories & the smell of coconut just reminds me of holidays & fun times. This hand cream is definitely a winner :)

Coconut Hand Cream, 30mL  |   Price £3.50

I was gifted a 30mL tube of coconut hand cream from The Body Shop at Glasgow Fort for the purpose of this review. Opinions as always are honest & are my own.

1 comment:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...