Monday 18 August 2014

{35 at 35: Own a designer handbag, check!}

Number 16 on my 35 at 35 list is to 'Own a designer handbag'. I wasn't entirely sure when I'd have the funds to buy said handbag, but then this happened...

I had gone out for a walk with my good friend Jayne, and she happened upon a penny on the street. She gave it to me saying that I needed the good luck more than her... Anyway, later that very same evening, this popped up on my Instagram feed:

Wendy at thankfifi had announced the winner of her Maxwell Scott bag, and the winner was me!!!

So I am now the proud owner of a Maxwell Scott Clarissa Bag and can happily tick off another item on my 35 at 35 list. Thank you thankfifi and Maxwell Scott.


The bag is absolutely gorgeous, it smells amazing and I love that Maxwell Scott is a family run business that still use traditional methods to handcraft their bags in the heart of Italy. Their travel bags have also caught my eye - the Farini Cabin Bag looks beautiful. Definitely one for the wish list!

5 comments:

  1. How sweet that your friend gave you the lucky penny that same night! So pleased you are happy with your prize.x

    Thankfifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list of 35 at 35! I'm currently doing 101 things in 1001 days! That bag is so gorgeous and such a classic.
    Fie x Coffee & Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag! Congrats on winning. I must make a list as I head towards it at an ever increasing speed! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many handbags available for women in which, they could not just keep their small stuff like makeup stuff, accessories etc. but also their own clothes and some big stuff as well. But now for women, choosing handbags is a difficult decision. Just like fashion and outfits, the trends of handbags are also changing and varying. Lovellie Sugaris the best place where you can get your desire outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Astoundingly entrancing post appreciation for sharing. I saw a food outlet which give us a markdown and data about Burger King Family Bundle Coupon
    It could really great for you.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...