Wednesday 2 July 2014

{35 at 35: Go On A Picnic, Check!}

I've only gone and ticked off another of my 35 at 35 list items. Go me! (Well, really it was R that organised it not me... thank you!).

At the weekend we went and did some exploring on the West Coast of Scotland (you may have seen my Log Pod YouTube vlog? More on this in a separate post).

Well, on the Saturday night we stayed at Glencairn House in Morar by Mallaig, and it was the perfect opportunity to have a picnic on the beach which was just a 2 minute drive away.

Isn't it just beautiful!!

Food-wise it wasn't what I had planned out in my head when I had put 'go on a picnic' on my list (I was thinking wicker basket, glasses of pink fizz, checked blankets, finger sandwiches and miniature cakes) but it was the location and the company that made it perfect.







2 comments:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...