Monday 9 June 2014

{Hair}

I'm bored of my hair...

I was very close to going brunette again, but have been persuaded to stay blonde.

My hairdresser reckons that I should try a temporary pastel colour through my locks, but I'm not convinced.

Firstly, I wouldn't get away with purple or pink hair at my work and secondly, I just don't think I could pull it off.




I'll perhaps give it a go during the holidays when I'm not in the office!!

I've been getting lowlights at my past few hairdressing trips as I thought it would help eek out as much time as possible between visits, but it's just making me like my hair less and less. It's all a bit 'meh' at the moment.

Next visit I'm going platinum again.


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. YES to platinum. I want grey hair...is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite fancy grey too... not weird in the slightest. On trend right now I believe?

      Delete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...