Friday 16 May 2014

{'Window' Shopping at M&S}

I have a Marks & Spencer Credit Card, and with this credit card I get points for my purchases. These points are then transformed into M&S vouchers that I can spend in-store :-) The other day I received my quarterly reward letter and in which I have £25 of vouchers... (it was meant to be more, but thankfully I've now resolved the error... bit annoying as I'll have to wait until next quarter to get the extra vouchers!).

Anyway, I quickly took to the M&S website to see what I could buy!

I could be sensible and use the vouchers for something that we need, like some new summer clothes for the kids now that the weather seems to be improving. Or I could spend the vouchers on some yummy food - I love M&S meals and consider them a real treat.

However, I have decided that it is me that deserves the treat.

Here's what I've come up with...

Zipped Cross-Body Bag, £29.50 - the Fossil bag that I have has been my faithful handbag for over a year and a half now. I've been using it daily and it's starting to look tired. It's also of considerable size but I now don't need to carry nappies and wipes with me everywhere, so I was thinking a smaller cross-body bag might be a good investment of my vouchers!

Gladiator Sandals, £35 - I could be done with a pair of smart sandals that can be worn to work. I've been living in ankle boots and need something now that is more suited to the warmer weather.


Zipped Pockets Shift Dress, £18 in the sale - maybe a bit bright for work? Thought this would potentially be a good option for my new capsule wardrobe

Letter S mug, £6 - I love a good mug for tea!

Medium pillar candleholder, £25 - I love candles and fairy lights, so this was an obvious choice.


Garden Flamingo Stake Tealight Holder, £12 - again, see above re: candles!

Stick Drop Earrings, £7.50 - I picked out a few pairs of earrings because they're so pretty. I tend not to buy much in the way of jewellery as I don't wear it everyday for fear of it being nabbed (my daughter ends up claiming it for her own jewellery box!) but a few new pieces would be lovely for the right occasion




1 comment:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...