Sunday 18 May 2014

{Sundays}


R has been on holiday for 2 weeks and he arrived back this morning at 6am-ish (I've scheduled this post in advance in case you're wondering!).

Truth is, I missed him... a lot!

Hence why I have been keeping myself busy with DIY, decorating, sewing, gardening etc!

The kids are with their dad this weekend and hopefully if my Saturday went to plan then I will have a clean house, a well stocked fridge and no piles of laundry to contend with.

Today will be spent catching up with my man. I literally cannot wait.


P.S. don't forget to enter my competition for Ideal Home Show Scotland tickets. I have 4 pairs up for grabs. Enter here :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...