Tuesday 20 May 2014

{Father's Day Gift Ideas}

Father's Day is 15th June, and I'd thought I'd share a few gift ideas with you.

I love Its Your Story books and have previously bought them as birthday gifts for friends wee ones. Well, turns out they also have a Father's Day one called 'Daddy's Zoo Adventure'. Definitely worth a look! (Whilst you're there you  might also spot the fab range of personalised posters - I love them!!)


I also love these 'Daddy and Me' aprons by Sparks Clothing at Not On The High Street. Very clever!


Sticking with the cooking theme, how about a subscription for a Monthly Spicebox from The Spicery? A fantastic concept it has to be said. Have a peek here for more info.


I may have mentioned these books before on the blog, but I love the concept of the 'Dear Dad' book and I've already gifted one to my own dad. I'm looking forward to reading his story.

Dear Dad - From You to Me Book {image source}

Lastly, if you're in Glasgow's South Side and need to grab a last minute gift, then Man's World in Giffnock have Harris Tweed men's toiletries bags which are lovely and cK boxers too as well as a good selection of shirts, ties etc. I spotted these whilst on the Indie Easter Egg hunt with the kids the other month!

P.S. You can check out my previous ideas for Father's Day here and here

P.P.S. Tonight is your final opportunity to enter my ***GIVEAWAY*** for Ideal Home Show Tickets. Find out more here.


3 comments:

  1. ahh great suggestions thankyou! i am seriously struggling about what to get for my dad! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/temporary-tattoos-with-wwwfaketattoosse.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about getting him a voucher for an experience day? www.experiencedaysdiscounts.com has a list of sites and offers and there are loads to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these ideas. I never really fully appreciated father's day until I became a father myself. Now I try to find good heart-felt presents for my father.

    Marlene
    View this site for Atlantic Highlands NJ Maid Service website

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...