Wednesday 9 April 2014

{Easter Holidays}

Aberdeen Skyline

The kids & I are driving up to Aberdeen this morning. I'm looking forward to staying with my sister who will look after me a bit & help out with the little ones so I can get some rest. I'm still not feeling great thanks to a Crohn's flare-up & I have 8 weeks of steroids ahead of me!

As a result of me feeling so poorly, I've not been as active on the blog. So please bear with me as I get back on my feet.

The Silver City with the Golden Sands!

If anyone would be interested in guest posting on my pretty pink pages, then please get in touch. My email address is on the 'About Me' page. Perhaps an article on gardening with little ones, or something crafty? Or a fashion & beauty post? Or a favourite recipe? Just some ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...